“Customer” shall hereafter be defined as any individual placing an order for baked goods to be produced by Sprinkle Squad, operated by Jen Ahern and Kelsey Stearns.
“Sprinkle Squad” shall hereafter be defined as Sprinkle Squad Bakery, Jen Ahern and/or Kelsey Stearns.
Below are the terms and conditions for Sprinkle Squad Bakery. By placing an order with Sprinkle Squad, operated by Jen Ahern and Kelsey Stearns, you are accepting these terms. Should you have any questions or concerns, please let us know via email before placing an order. We greatly appreciate your support of our small business.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Shipments. Sprinkle Squad is not liable or responsible for any shipping delays, issues or damages to goods incurred as a result of shipping. Due to the delicate nature of Sprinkle Squad product, there is a chance of damage during shipping. Sprinkle Squad ships via FedEx and UPS and any claims regarding damage during shipping must be made with the carrier. No refunds are given for incomplete or wrong addresses. In some instances, shipments may be delayed due to inclement weather or natural disasters. No refunds will be given due to this delay.
- Local Pick-Up. Address and time of pick-up will be given to the Customer the week of order pick-up. The Customer will be given a thirty (30) minute pick-up time window. Late pick-ups outside of the thirty (30) minute window are subject to a fifteen dollar ($15) late fee. Once a date and time has been agreed upon for pick-up of Customer order, Customer shall maintain open communication with Sprinkle Squad in the event that further arrangements or modifications need to be arranged. If Customer order is not picked up 24 hours past the agreed-upon pick-up time, no refund will be provided.
- Payment. Forms of payment accepted by Sprinkle Squad include cash, check, or Venmo.
- Order Confirmation. A deposit of 50% total quoted price is due at the time of booking to secure your order. Orders are not secured or confirmed until deposit is received by Sprinkle Squad. Final balance is due the day of order shipment, delivery or pickup. Deposit will not be refunded if Customer fails to pick up order. Orders confirmed less than 7 days in advance of requested order pickup or delivery date are subject to a rush fee in the amount of 20% of order total.
- Cancellations. Sprinkle Squad reserves the right to cancel any order for, regardless of if Customer payment has already been received. Should Sprinkle Squad exercise this cancellation right, the Customer will receive a full refund.
- Order Issues and Refunds. Customers acknowledge that any issues or questions about their order after point of shipment, delivery or pickup must be submitted to Sprinkle Squad as soon as possible. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be considered by Sprinkle Squad on a case by case basis. Consideration of refund requires Customer return of baked good to Sprinkle Squad.
- Allergies and Food Sensitivities. Sprinkle Squad is not liable for any allergies, food sensitives, or other medical reactions or side effects that may be experienced by those that consume Sprinkle Squad goods. Please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat. Customers that plan to share Sprinkle Squad goods should notify Sprinkle Squad of any allergies, food sensitivities and any other potential concerns or issues. If Customer has any questions or concerns about ingredients used in goods, it is responsibility of Customer to voice those questions or concerns to Sprinkle Squad before placing order.